Business As Unusual
Hopefully we are about to hit the reset button very soon. So I wanted to give you an update on how things are to be changing for the foreseeable future. It may last 1 month or possibly 6, who knows.
I’m taking a gamble on that somewhere early May some restrictions will be lifted. So I’ve opened up the bookings starting 11th May 2020. If the Government doesn’t allow businesses to re open, appointments booked will be cancelled. I’m doing this so that any potential rush can be mitigated, especially reading as to what has happened in Denmark over the last 48 hours.
In addition to the information in the following video, a few guidance points.
- Please don’t visit if you are unwell
- Appointment only, no walk ins
- One person in, one person out
- No food to be eaten while in the barbershop
- No friends or family waiting inside while you’re having a haircut.
- Parents can bring 1 child in with them but only if they are having a haircut.
- No pets
All pretty straightforward really, I’m just trying to keep us all safe as possible. Have a look at the following video to see how we are trying to make us all feel safe while visiting us for a haircut.
I suggest it may get busy if we can reopen, so best book now.BOOK NOW
< Back to Barber Life